Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Uways ibn 'Aamir, the best of the taabi'een, may Allaah have Mercy on him, said:

"The act of ordering what is right and forbidding evil does not leave the believer with a single friend. We order them with what is good and they insult our honor, and they get help from the faasiqoon (disobedient, rebellious ones) in that, so much so that, by Allaah, they have accused me of horrible things. But, by Allaah, I will not stop establishing His Right amongst them."

Al-I'tisaam (1/39)

1 comment:

  1. Exactly the same thing happened to me on Twitter recently and I had to leave a lot of people I knew just form the disgusting reactions/remarks some of them made, while presenting themselves as pious individuals.

    As long as the advice had been delivered in an acceptable humble manner for the sake of Allah. We had to only wait for the reward from Allah SWT and give no attention to anyone else.

    May Allah SWT keep us strong on the right path.

    ReplyDelete